Sarah Sidwell Photography parents tend to...
- make intentional efforts to enjoy and remember each stage of their child's growth.
- want the pure natural beauty of their newborn baby to be captured artistically and simply.
- enjoy a dreamy, soft, gentle setting for their newborn baby's portraits
- cherish their child's photos on Santa's lap every year - no matter the child's expression.
- want family photo to capture genuine feelings of joy, love, and silliness.
- value the ability to capture a child's authentic smile in a photograph.
- love to play with their children, jump on the bed, and eat ice cream.
- value their family relationships above anything else in this world.