learn a little bit more about mark & sarah
- I almost always wear a dress or leggings (comfort is #1)
- Lipstick makes me feel put together.
- Late night dance parties by myself bring me great joy.
- I used to be an Art teacher — some of my favorite clothes are stained with paint, but that doesn't stop me from wearing them.
- I believe that printed photographs in your home can encourage you on difficult days and give you a warm and fuzzy feeling on the best days
- Adulthood has taught me — fresh flowers really do brighten up an entire room.
- Always have & always will love Taylor Swift.
- I tear up at least once during a wedding - I'm a sucker for personalized vows, first dances, and speeches.
- I stuff my pj pants into my socks at night to keep warm (again, comfort is #1).
Just a few of the many things I love about my husband:
He cooks healthy delicious food
He is a DJ in our house. He picks awesome songs to get us excited on our drives to weddings!
If we have to get up really early, and I am having a hard time waking up — he gets me to dance.
He rubs my feet (Can foot rubs be a love language??)
First off, come on, we all have our contradictions - right?!
- Is a night owl that loves morning light
- A homebody who loves to go on adventures
- A planner who thinks some of life's best memories come from spontaneous decisions
- Values eating healthy, but always keeps an organic chocolate bar in her desk while editing (chocolate ginger or chocolate orange or blueberry are my favs!)
- By nature always has the "end goal" in mind, but strongly believes enjoying the process/journey is of great value.
- Introverts that love meeting new people
- We both love Thai food, Mexican & Sushi
- We LOVE to drink Kombucha
- I, Sarah, think we are a similar "level of clean"
- We both think a Friday night on the couch with a movie and popcorn AND our pup Wilson is perfection.
- We are both homebodies that like to go on adventures.
- We love HGTV.
- On a day off we love hiking, thrifting, cooking, and just cuddling on the couch.
- Mark secretly thinks he has a higher "level of clean" than Sarah. but this could be debated ;)
- Mark is pretty up to date on pop-culture things, Sarah is pretty clueless - He keeps her informed when needed.
- Sarah makes Mark talk about his feelings.
- Mark likes scary movies, Sarah tries to avoid them.